Monday, October 16, 2006

note the music player

note the music player, on the right hand side above the 'about me'. You have to click it twice, once to activate the control and once for it to actually play. And it only plays one song... I put Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata on there... I am sure everyone knows it and likes it... it's impossible (in my opinion) not to like, unless you have already closed your mind to classical music.

I have yet to get a music player that can play a playlist, and (more importantly) one that plays to visitors without them clicking on it (ie, they have to listen to it whether they like it or not). I look forward to this opportunity to coerce my music preferences upon others. (Let's face it, until I own my own concentration camp with nazi-style loudspeakers, this is as good as it will get.)

No comments: