Sunday, October 22, 2006

This strawberry came from a strawberry plant that I purchased about 2 months ago. You can see how it's really small (in the picture, I am holding it in my hand.) I read that in hot weather, strawberries tend to grow more foliage than fruit, but lately I have noticed that my plant isn't doing much of either. I mulched it, I gave it rose food, and even put it in the sun. I blame the drought in Brisbane. I mentioned it at bible study and now they are constantly teasing me about it... but it's not my fault! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

Yeah, the drought in Australia is becoming very serious problem. Last night I saw a documentary about the real situation in country areas. I think city people (living along the coast line) will be the last to fully understand what is really going on.

We need to think more about our selves, about the whole society and the way we live our lives in this world because something is seriously wrong.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=151240

Neon_stamp said...

Lol. When your pic just loaded, I thought you had a massive wort on your hand. Then I read your blog. >.<