Saturday, September 30, 2006

About this blog

This blog is really a continuation of my old blog on Livejournal. In livejournal, I didn't like the fact that you had have ads placed on your blog or pay for the service to be able to make many customisations. Like most net users today, I want premium service, but I don't want to pay anything. So, here I am.

It is a little sad that I am changing journals. Some entries on Livejournal were written during some significant events in my life this year, such as my baptism, getting my Gamsat results, and the Medicine interview (looking back, it has been an eventful year). One day, when I am a doctor (hopefully), I hope to look back at the admissions process and laugh. I doubt that will happen: I will probably cry or at least shake my head.

I think at this point an introduction is nessecary. However, as I think about what I would write on such an introduction, I realise that there is nothing I can tell you that is not part of my profile. Everything else you will have to work out yourself.

The only thing salvageable from my old blog worth publishing here is my entry of advice to Gamsat-sitters, written shortly after I got my results. I will paste that here.

No comments: