Monday, November 03, 2008

What I am going to do soon

Today is Monday. 2nd year med exams finish next Wednesday. There is... about... 9 days left before I have total freedom (unless of course I fail the exam, but I'm not even regarding that right now). I've already thought of some of the things I will do when the holidays come around...

  • Sleep and sleep and sleep
  • Spend an entire day seated in front of the piano. I've wanted to do that for such a long time, but I can only last about 2 hours before guilt sets in and I go to study.
  • Fix up the spelling mistakes in the powerpoint slides with the lyrics of hymns for church. There are quite a few typos, and it's been bugging me for ages.
  • Buy a new pair of sunglasses. Go shopping and contribute to the betterment of our economy by burning some plastic.
  • Exercise the leftover caffeine out of my system. (Well... I don't really like exercise so that's probably not going to happen. But it's a nice thought.)
  • Watch the entire series of 三国演义 (Romance of the Three Kingdoms) again for possibly the 10th time. Cry like I always do when 子龙 crosses the enemy lines with the baby. Stop watching when 诸葛亮 dies cos after that it's just not worth watching anymore.
  • Get my hair cut.
  • Go check out Woop-woop, where I have been allocated to next year.
  • Work and try to save some money for Woop-woop. I'll probably spend most of my time doing this actually... sigh...
  • Blog.

Coming soon to this blog:

  • Some humorous (or just cool) words in medicine
  • Some thoughts on worship
  • Our School Of Medicine's spectacular mess of a clinical-schools-allocation-scheme... the result of which is that I've been sent to Woop-woop next year. More on this later.

No comments: