Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Totally awesome music maker thingy

I found this really totally awesome music maker thingy on the web - it's perfect if you're bored or if you have a few minutes free... it could occupy you for 5 minutes or 5 hours!

It's this music maker thing called inudge, instructions on the site, totally recommend you trying it, whether you are a music maestro or a maestro wanna-be (like me).

Here's the link, with one of my creations: click

Try it out, comment with the link to your own creation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Sida said...

Hi, thanks for your encouragement! A lot has happened in my life since I first started writing, and I'm not sure if I can infuse the same livelihood and humour. It's encouraging to know someone is still reading :-)