Sunday, August 19, 2007

SuperSida celebrates 1000 visitors

Yes, that's right. 1000 unique visitors, as opposed to 1000 visits by the same people. Well, probably not THAT much of a big deal, but I checked in to see the whole number, 1000. My own little slice of the internet. Cool.

Lets see where Supersida has taken us since its creation. Hmmm...

Well, the most exciting would have been how this blog got me in contact (well, not really contact... I have his office manager's contact) with Medicine Royalty (Australia's own crazy Professor Barry Marshall, whoes story would make a great David-vs-Goliath style movie... to read about it click here)... actually, now that I think about it, how much do we bet, that when Professor Marshall retires, someone is going to make a movie?

What else? I shared some tips about the gamsat, some experiences from the Med interview... and... that's about it.

It seems like I have my own little corner of the Internet, only to use it to complain about how I bought the wrong tea, a cake that went all wrong, and things like that.

Which is why I only have had 1000 visitors.

But ahhhhh well. At least it kept me entertained. And I got a sheet of commemorative
stamps for my effort.

3 comments:

me said...

If you have Internet connection with dynamic IP address you will be regarded as unique visitor each time your IP address changes when you visit particular website and that can be every time you reset your modem or connect to the Internet (when you restart you PC)

....but congratulations anyway. :)

Sida said...

hahaha, ok, did not know that... *shrug*

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 1000 new visitors Sida :)
Haha, I just read your tea story and it was cracking me up a few times! Especially that line about when you were smelling it’s “toothpaste-like odour”……that was classic!!