Wednesday, November 08, 2006

got my UQ offer!

I got my UQ offer today! Woooohoooo!

When I got my letter I screamed and screamed. Then my knees went weak and I knelt down and cried and praised God. Then I was up and screaming again, and called a lot of people. When it became apparent that I could not to afford to call everyone on their mobile that I would like to inform, I sent sms to everyone. Then I screamed some more, and planned a big party with my best friend. My birthday is coming up too.

I'm going to be a doctor!

I seem to be the only one surprised. I'm the most elated person. Everyone else is happy for me, but it's like they saw it coming. I guess they didn't have the tummy aches I had.

Went out to have dinner with family. Resturant wasn't that good, food was pretty average, but I ate so much, couldn't stop. I realised I hadn't eaten properly for many days now.

Right now, my voice is sore, I'm very tired, and very very sleepy. And very content.

Dr Chen (aka Peter) says I ought to capture this moment in my blog. Which I have. Now I am going to sleep. I have the wonderful task of informing my bosses tomorrow.

2 comments:

me said...

I am glad you made it!

Good luck with your studies and don’t forget that helping other people is one of the most exciting and honourable things you can do in your life.

And right now I think this world needs that kind of people.

Neon_stamp said...

Yay! Go You!
Good luck with Being a Doctor :D