Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The wait... again

Does this sound familiar? For those who have read my blog on Live Journal (and... I think... there is a total of... ONE in the whole web...) this would sound familiar. Again, I am getting impatient, I am waiting, and the wait is giving me bad skin and tummy problems (altho the tummy problems could be because of all the comfort food i'm having...)

What I am waiting for? The one and only offer from UQ to do medicine, WHAT ELSE? It is to come in November, and it is tipped to come at Nov 6 ish or 7 ish which means next next week. But then, everything this year has been late, which means I could be in agony until the end of November.

This letter or acceptance or rejection will change my life. The whole process has been quite a life-changing experience, but this is the capstone. Even my bible study leader today, when saying the communal prayer, said "Father, and we pray for Sida, as she steps into the next step, may you open up her path in Medicine..." (well I can't remember how he said it but it was along those lines) I was really glad that he added that extra bit for me but I hope no one is too concerned for me - I am acting forlorn recently not because i'm stressed but because of too much chocolate which makes me feel ill.

It would have also been good if he also said "And Father, keep Sida sane."

If any of you out there see any signs of Sida going insane please let me know.

2 comments:

Tara~~ said...

i know how bad you want this sida...you're in my prayers. Hang in there babe! patience is a mother of virtue. All the best~

Sida said...

Patience is the mother of virtue. Right. I'm learning these days that patience is a seerriioous shortcoming of mine. Patience does not come naturally to me.

However, it is always heartening to know that I am in someone's prayer. Thanks...